[arkamiga] Re: Mettings and John Markes

  • From: "Gordon Bowie" <bowie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arkamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:51:00 -0600

> Let's try Tuesday the 21st of January.   Everyone OK with that?  Pizza
Inn
> on Farris (behind UCA) is no longer there.  They moved way out on the
> northwest  side of town.  Same street the new Wal-Mart corners with
but
> all the way on the other end.  Name escapes me for the moment.

        Hogan road, now I remember it moving.  Is a decent place to eat,
two of the waitresses give me free tea when I go in with friends.  :)
They two rooms that are kinda closed off, and would make good social
places.

> There is the Chinese place behind UCA.  I think they are in the same
space
> as Pizza Inn once was but it isn't very big.  There is also the
Chinese
> place over by Hobby Lobby.

        That is Fu Lynns, I know the couple that works there and they
are pretty nice folks, but it is a small place.  But if we only had in
the 6-8 range, don't think it would be too many people there.