[arkamiga] Re: Mettings and John Markes

  • From: Tim Grooms <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arkamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 11:33:15 -0600

Ok Gordon,

Let's try Tuesday the 21st of January.   Everyone OK with that?  Pizza Inn
on Farris (behind UCA) is no longer there.  They moved way out on the
northwest  side of town.  Same street the new Wal-Mart corners with but all
the way on the other end.  Name escapes me for the moment.

Didn't know about John Markes.  Glad you were able to find where he got off to.

Trying to contact Robert Lee also.  Got an email back from him but it only
had the letter H in the body so I tried again.

There is the Chinese place behind UCA.  I think they are in the same space
as Pizza Inn once was but it isn't very big.  There is also the Chinese
place over by Hobby Lobby.