[arkamiga] Mettings and John Markes

  • From: "Gordon Bowie" <bowie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arkamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 03:25:55 -0600

Pizza places have traditionally been good for group meetings.  I'd
personally like to see it on the South side of Conway somewhere.  This
way I could ride my moped there instead of having to bum a ride from
someone. I don't like the busy trafficked areas if I can avoid them.

Thursdays will be bad for me, traditionally I work Thurs, Fri, and Sat.
I'm off work tomorrow, (now), but will be back to that schedule come
next week when school starts again.

I'd like to see it on Tuesdays myself.  Though days other than Thurs,
Fri, and Sat will work for me.

Think the pizza place is still there behind UCA.  Think the last
ruminants of CIA meetings (for Conway) met there.  Newman, Markes and I
where the last of the OLDER regular group back at that time, so most of
you I don't think will recall meeting there.  The Pizza place on Oak was
the spot, and I guess it could be again.

Did you guys know that John Markes has moved to Washington state.  He
got tired of getting arrested for marawana possession, and so has moved
to a state that has it legal for medical use.  My mom saw an article on
him local evening news back before Christmas.  I wish him well.