[gastalk on ark] Information on Automated Record Keepers

  • From: Adam Tucker <Adam.Tucker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:39:33 +1000

GasTalk.org                  Automated Record Keepers

Folks

The question was raised at the conference, "How do I learn about Record
Keepers".  My answer was to get an education.  ARKIS is available for trial
from their website but information regarding the other record keepers may be
available from their respective websites.  Could the other vendors please
let us know how best to look at their products on the web?  Obviously this
discussion forum and contact with reps directly should fill in many of the
gaps.

Regarding advertising, I think that it is fair for users to make comments
about their experience of a product in the discussion group, but
unverifiable recommendations made by vendors shouldn't occur.  The point
about ARKIS being available from the web is a good point, but the copy of
email shouldn't have got through.

Thanks
Adam

The folks at GasTalk encourage you to forward this email
to colleagues that may have an interest in this material.

Regards
The GasTalk Team

Any questions whatsoever can be directed to
thefolks@xxxxxxxxxxxx

rom Anthony.Doherty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thu Jul 26 18:27:41 2001
From: Doherty Anthony <Anthony.Doherty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'ark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gastalk on ark] Automated Record Keepers
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:29:15 +1000
Sender: ark-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GasTalk.org                  Automated Record Keepers

GasTalk.org                  Automated Record Keepers

Hi Folks,

For the purpose of comparison and further education / debate on the above
subject I am happy to offer the following information from Siemens Medical
Solutions and it's partner company PICIS.

By all means check out the PICIS web site  www.picis.com
<http://www.picis.com>   and reply should you have any further interest and
/ or questions regarding our products.

Regards