[gastalk on ark] Automated Record Keepers

  • From: Adam Tucker <Adam.Tucker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:11:21 +1000

GasTalk.org                  Automated Record Keepers

Dear all

Sorry for the overly large header on the posts.  This is a problem with the
server that I am working with.

However, Automated Record Keepers have been around for a number of years.
The first article I read mentioning them was dated around 1975!  Why did
they not become standard years ago and why do people believe they are going
to become mainstream now?  There are plenty of people that I have talked to
that have told me that their introduction is inevitable.  Is it?  Why?  Will
it be government, managers, the college, or clinicians that will drive their
introduction?  Are there any new government initiatives that are going to
make them obligatory?  I'm very interested in peoples opinion on this.

Adam Tucker

The folks at GasTalk encourage you to forward this email
to colleagues that may have an interest in this material.

Regards
The GasTalk Team

Any questions whatsoever can be directed to
thefolks@xxxxxxxxxxxx