[arisbe] Immanentizers of the Eschaton, Unite!

  • From: "The Arisbe Network" <arisbe.net@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Arisbe List" <arisbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 01:07:02 -0400

"Not very long ago I walked into my bedroom and found The Art and
Science of Love at the foot of the bed. I dwell in a typical Manhattan
apartment, where any book may turn up anywhere without notice. It
happens. I didn't actually recall buying this particular old
paperback, but that happens too. Maybe it was a message..."

http://www.takimag.com/site/article/sex_politics_and_gnosticism/

The latest installment on Taki's Top Drawer takes you to a right wing
summer school at Bard College, an elite meeting at the Biltmore Hotel,
and the mysterious Planet Weaverville.

Subscribe to this list or unsubscribe from it at
//www.freelists.org/webpage/arisbe