[arimitsus] Re: [PCB_FORUM] Zuken to Allegro interface/translator

  • From: "arimitsu seiji" <arimitsus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arimitsus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:43:51 -0700

Hi all,

I was looking through the forum and did not find the answer or any reply to this question.  I was wondering if someone have an answer to this question or if you've found the answer to this question.  If I can get some information regarding this question I would much appreciate it.

Thank you

Seiji Arimitsu

  • From: "Lin, Hsin-Huei" <hsin-huei.lin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:49:15 -0600
Hi,

Has anyone used or do you know an interface to drive Allegro layout from
Zuken CR5000 schematic or a translator to convert Zuken CR5000 layout to
Allegro layout?  If you do, what was your experience? Thanks.

Hsin-Huei Lin
Principal Design Automation Engineer
Medtronic, Inc.
763-514-4641