[argyllcms] v1.1.1 iccgamut warning absence

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 22:36:25 +0400

Hi, Graeme!
There is Windows Vista 32b, and v1.1.1 binaries from argyllcms.com. When I do a
mistake and give to the iccgamut the -dpp key (incorrect) in place of -cpp
(correct), the iccgamut says nothing, ignores the resolution key (-d3), but
applies the output space key (-pj) and do the computing:

iccgamut -v -d3 -pj -w -dpp vcah91cie.icm

The resulted volume value, *.gam and *.wrl files are the same as without -d3
key.
I think the iccgamut should warn about incorrect key -dpp, because I've spent
some time in guessing what is wrong. Is this because the program interprets the
-dpp as -d key with "pp" value?