[argyllcms] !_txt2ti3 in multichannel mode.

  • From: Dmitriy Chaplygin <1098412@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 04:59:45 +0300

Dear Graeme,
It would be how much difficult to make possibility of import Gretag/Logo of
multi-channel files in ti3?
Besides in a cap of a file applied by me there is a spectral information
about colorants which, it is assured, it would be not difficult to interpret
in the form of XYZ which will be necessary further in the presence of an
option "-2" for creation ti2 a file.
It is necessary to mark that I with terrible impatience expect from you
possibility to multichannel profiling. To me sees that at your deep and
professional approach your implementation of multichannel profiling should
be better, than, for example, for ProfileMaker. :)

P.S. Hope springs eternal in the human breast. :-)

--
Yours faithfully,
Dmitriy Chaplygin.