[argyllcms] tiffgamut outfile argument not working?

  • From: Normand Fortier <normand.fortier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 11:10:14 -0500

A minor problem:

I want to obtain an image's gamut to use with collink. I would like to assign the gamut / x3d.html file a distinct name since I will also extract the gamut of the final image (after collink / cctiff) to inspect. This is to be used in a script, so it would be easier to generate .gam files with different names.

This is the command I use:

$ tiffgamut -v -w -f80 -ir -pj -cmd ~/profils/LargeRGB-elle-V2-g22.icc ./image.tif -O image_for_link.gam

If I use the command without the -O argument then everything works; but if I specify either
        -O image_for_link
        -O image_for_link.gam
        -O ./image_for_link.gam
then the command does not execute, prints usage info instead.

Is there a bug, or is my command wrong? Thanks for helping!

Normand Fortier