[argyllcms] Re: targen printtarg files
- From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 23:21:34 +1100
Gabriele Piccini wrote:
1) I created ti1 file with targen and a ti2 file with printtarg but when I open
an editor I view RGB values for same XYZ values are not the same:
7 91.83673 100.0000 100.0000 87.93054 96.30006 108.5078
7 "I10" 91.83642 100.0000 100.0000 87.93054 96.30006 108.5078
you don't say what options you used, but I suspect you generated a 16
bit Tiff file, so the original floating point numbers get rounded to
16 bit, to reflect the values that can be printed out.
2) When targen creates targets, what color space does it use?
The colorspace you select with the -d parameter. Default is CMYK.
Other related posts: