[argyllcms] Re: targen -c terminally slow

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:46:10 +1100

Ben Goren wrote:

Since the chart is so large -- might as well use the entire sheet, after all --
figured I'd fill up some of it with the neutral axis and perimeter. Is that a
good
idea?

It's not what I'd do unless there was a specific reason. I'd simply increase
the number of media patches slightly, and then use full spread patches to fill
the sheet.

By the way, since this is a printer, you should (in theory) be using -d2
Please tell me that that's a relatively new option, or else I'll feel like an
idiot for
not using it all this time....

It's new in V1.1.0 in order to support calibration of "RGB" printers.