[argyllcms] Re: targen and -c parameter

  • From: Vittorio Villani <vittoriovillani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArgyllCMS List <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:29:23 +0100

Thanks again for your answer.
My english is very bad and I am sorry for this, I am trying to improve.
I was asking if the sentence could have a typo in it, because I can't
understand the meaning of:

"Note that this will only have an effect IF an algorithm that uses the
perceptual placement, such as -R, -Q, -I, or the default OFPS with an -A value>
0.0"

I don't understand the IF. Is the meaning of this sencente:

"Note that this will only have an effect WITH an algorithm that uses the
perceptual placement, such as -R, -Q, -I, or the default OFPS with an -A value>
0.0."

or

"Note that this will only have an effect IF an algorithm that uses the
perceptual placement, such as -R, -Q, -I, or the default OFPS with an -A
 value> 0.0, IS USED."

Can you please explain to me what the sentence that you wrote is about? Reading
the description I understood that -c has an effect only if -R -Q -I or default
OFPS with -A>0.0 is used.
Sorry for this.
Vittorio