[argyllcms] Re: targen and -c parameter

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:39:10 +1100

Vittorio Villani wrote:
In the description of the -c parameter I think that there could be an error in
the last
sentence.

Note that this will only have an
effect if an algorithm that uses the perceptual placement, such as -R, -Q, -I,
or the
default OFPS with an -A value>  0.0.

The meaning should be "-c has an effect only if -R -Q -I or default OFPS with
-A>0.0 is
used". Can you please check and confirm?

Can you spell out what problem you see ? There appears to be little difference
between the current sentence and what you suggest.

I think that it would be userfull to inseret the number of patches that you can
have
for reach A4 with a ColorMunki used with -h parameter (it should be 210
according to my
test).

Good idea (I've overlooked adding ColorMunki to the table).