[argyllcms] Re: specplot spectral reference band

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 17:28:56 +1100

Pascal de Bruijn wrote:
Yesterday I noticed specplot is a really cool utility. I'd love to see
Lars Tore Gustavsen's line thickness patch applied, but didn't you
already :)

Hi,
        I had a look at it, but it makes it harder to accurately read
the graph (although I think I changed it from 0 to 1 wide lines which
may be better on some systems).

Another cool thing to add, would be reference spectral band, I GIMPed
an example, and attached it. While my example may be quite inaccurate,
I made it to show the concept.

I agree it's nice, and would be appropriate on a GUI type program,
but "plot" is just a bare bones utility.

cheers,
        Graeme Gill