[argyllcms] Re: simulating a device using device links

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:51:56 +1000

Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> I want to create a device link profile starting from colour space A
> converting into colour space C while simulating colour space B. One
> single device link profile shall be the result.

Hello Kai-Uwe,
        I'm afraid I don't understand what you are after.

If all these colorspaces are device spaces, how can something
be "in space B" when its in space A ? How is that defined ?

Typically "emulating/proofing space B in space C" really just means
a colorimetric mapping of the colors in space B to space C.