[argyllcms] Re: screen different after screensaver

  • From: Matti Koskinen <mjkoskin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 14:09:04 +0200

Graeme Gill wrote:
Matti Koskinen wrote:
nope, I use the standard pipes 3d.. But Florian's suggestion of blanking just the screen is worth trying. BTW. Is the screensaver so important

It doesn't sound like the screensaver then. Does the calibration get
affected when you do a screensaver preview, or only when power saving
kicks in ?

Graeme Gill.

Haven't tried preview, power savings were off. But now I set screensaver to none, and just blank the screen with power saver and things work.

tnx

-matti