[argyllcms] Re: screen different after screensaver

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 18:18:24 +1100

Matti Koskinen wrote:
there, set the system profile to argyll created profile. The colours are correct after boot, but when windows screensaver exits, the colours are off, and I have to manually run startup to get the colours right. Is there a trick, so that every time screensaver gets off, the colours wouldn't change?

I wasn't aware that any MSWindows screensavers mess up calibration, and I
certainly can't find any amongst those supplied with Win2K, WinXP or Vista,
so perhaps you are choosing some 3rd party program ?

The simplest solution might be to choose from those that come with
the OS. Getting the authors of the screensave you are using to to fix it
is another approach, but the progress could be uncertain.