[argyllcms] raster file export

  • From: "Ulrich Oertel" <Oertel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 08:35:01 +0200

Hi,

I'm a new subscriber to this list and experimenting with argyll for
some weeks. It seems to be very exciting!

Shortly after version 1.0 a mail addressed a problem with the export of
*.tif on windows xp. There, the problem could be solved by enabling the
pagefile. I got the same problem when the number of required *.tif is
>2. I always get an error message indicating an access violation. It
happened on two machines running windows xp sp2 on intel core 2 duo with
2 and 4 GB RAM (3.25 recognized by windows for the last). Pagefile was
enabled with fixed size (2 GB) but after reading the former messages
(sorry, I did not understand what's about the there mentioned patch...)
I changed the setting to 'system controlled' (free translation) but
nothing changed (the pagefile was now about 5 GB). The same for
disabling real time virus protect. I start printtarg by means of a batch
file generated by from a delphi tool, does it matter?

Thanks in advance

Uli Oertel