[argyllcms] -qh not working in dispcal 1.7.0

  • From: Alberto Ferrante <alberto.ferrante@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 19:27:21 +0200

Dear Graeme,
today I installed Argyll 1.7.0 and tried to perform the periodic
calibration of my monitor. Though, I soon discovered a problem with
dispcal: setting -qh (or m), the tool states that will do the correct
number of rounds (4 for -qh), but then it stops after the first one. It
does not even perform the check step, even though I have set it in the
command. Following the command line that I used:

dispcal -t6500 -gs -b100 -qh -Yp -v -e1 -yb eizoCX240

My colorimeter is an x-rite i1 Display Pro

I checked the documentation, but I could not find anything useful w.r.t.
this problem

Best regards,
Alberto

--