[argyllcms] Re: problems with Blue Eye Pro (i1Display)

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:03:02 +1100

From: Lee <leescratchy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 16:25:54 +0000 (UTC)

This Blue Eye Pro meter is giving me headaches..the i1d2 drivers install fine
on XPSP3:

The latest versions of ArgyllCMS such as 1.30/1.32 fail at initialization,
complaining about communciation problems :/

There is a problem with the WinUSB driver and i1Display type colorimeters.
The driver times out when reading dark patches. I'll fix it in the next
minor release.