[argyllcms] Re: problems on windows system and huey USB

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 15:34:45 +1100

Umberto Guidali wrote:
I have installed Huey USB using drivers zipped into the package (I must edit
the inf file in order to change nprofile /USB to /HMI to load correctly the
device drivers).

As explained in the installation notes, on MSWindows you do not need
to install a driver for the Huey, since the instrument uses HID.
The libusb driver can be used for this instrument, but
in editing the inf file and installing it, you've stopped
that approach working as well.

So you need to uninstall the driver for the Huey, and just
plug it in, as-is. It will use the MSWindows HID driver.