[argyllcms] Re: problem with dispcal : Error - Configuring USB port (OS X)

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:38:39 +1100

Terry Ritz wrote:
You mention driver work around for the ColorMunki. Is there something I need
to do on my system to take advantage of this, or do I perhaps have another
issue? I notice that an applet is running in the toolbar at the top of the
screen, ColorMunki Photo Tray 1.1.0.

No, it should work as it is.

I'm not able to reproduce the described problem on OS X 10.6.6, with either
my ColorMunki or Eye-One Pro.

If you have the Xcode developer tools installed (they should have come
with your system disk), run /Developer/Applications/Utilities/USB Prober, and
open up the ColorMunki, to display the "Device Descriptor", the "Configuration
Descriptor" and the "Interface #0" information, and mail me a copy.

You could also download <http://www.argyllcms.com/debugspotread.tgz>,
de-archive it ("tar -xzf debugspotread.tgz") and then run spotread_debug,
and mail me the output (ie. "spotread_debug > log.txt 2>&1", and hit 'q' if
it doesn't error out).