[argyllcms] Re: problem with dispcal : Error - Configuring USB port (OS X)

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:39:31 +1100

Grzegorz Wróbel [felix] wrote:

From some time (but I can't tell when) I saw new item on preference pane.
It's X-Rite Device Services, which show state (on/off, calibrated, connected)
for i1 iO
and i1 iSis, (and both is on and disconnected). When I connecting i1 Pro, only "i1
iO"
changes to "i1 Pro" as connected. Removing this preference pane from library
doesn't
helped.

Sounds suspicious. Does it solve the problem if you turn it "off" ?

If you can identify the process involved, I might be able to add a workaround
to the driver code.

Try "lsof | grep -i usb", and report what it shows.