[argyllcms] Re: problem with dispcal : Error - Configuring USB port (OS X)

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:10:52 +1100

Grzegorz Wróbel [felix] wrote:
Problem solved. Turning off (not removing preference pane) fixed problem. I
tried to

Sorry, I'd call that a "workaround", not a solution.

identify process by "lsof \ grep -i usb", but it shows false trail to
Quicktime, so I
type "top" command and find numbers of suspicious processes. Reports from
findings
right process was concluded in "trying.txt" file. I hope that my findings help.
Report
after command "ps -A -c" are saved in "log.txt" File "trying.txt" was made few
days
before, so PID are different than in "log.txt".

On looking into this further, it might be easier to get a listing of what's in
/Library/LaunchAgents, rather than for me to try and guess. ie:

        ls -l /Library/LaunchAgents