[argyllcms] printtarg with custom ti1

  • From: Marco Bazzani <ma.bazzani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:23:14 +0100

Hi all
I'm new to color management and color stuff in general.
I'm trying to generate a custom CMYK tif target test chart with values that
I consider problematic for my printing system.
I think that I could edit the ti1 file because automatic choosen values
doesn't fit my needs
 and give them to printtarg but I faced the issue of XYZ values in the ti1
file.
I think I could remove them but I got a
printtarg: Error - Input 'pro2.ti1' file doesn't contain field XYZ_X in
first table
what is the purpose of XYZ values in a target file ?  can I fake them
probably not and if no why?
thanks in advice.
          Marco