[argyllcms] Re: printtarg: Error - Internal - half edges don't match

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 18:17:06 +0200

I did need the chart recognition file even though I also used my ColorMunki.
I tried to profile my camera with a home-printed test chart.

Here is what I did:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=427C4D1A2E67EAEF!1409&authkey=!AP8ly8GV-OnsGPM
(camera_caltest.7z ~ 37Mb with the tiff files)

colprof reported high peak and average errors but the simulation doesn't
look catastrophic. But it does if I try to create Lab or XYZ cLUT profile
for the camera instead of a simple matrix with linear gamma.