[argyllcms] Re: printer profiling is giving strange results usingversion 1.1.0

  • From: rik <rik@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 21:16:28 +0100

Did the recheck now using the binaries from the website and not the ones from
the ubuntu ppa repository.
Everything is fine now:
Profile check complete, errors:
max. = 6.163437, avg. = 1.709289, RMS = 1.947874

Is it OK that after creating a new target with
targen -v -d2 -G -f 1170 -c RGB_C530dn_1.icc -A.8 RGB_C530dn_2
and repeating the profiling process I get a slightly higher error:
Profile check complete, errors:
max. = 9.280208, avg. = 2.041050, RMS = 2.375842

As far as i can say now, it seems that targen from the ppa is/was faulty.

-rj