[argyllcms] Re: printer profiling is giving strange results usingversion 1.1.0

  • From: "Richard Jabkowski" <rik@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 10:45:52 +0100

I tried to feed targen with the previously created profile, but killed the
target generation after some hours, because it seems to stuck.
Tonight I will try the whole process with the binaries from the argyll homepage
- at least the targets look completly differnet from the ones generated with
the ubuntu/debian package.

-rj
-------- Original-Nachricht --------