[argyllcms] Re: printcal

  • From: Klaus Kompatscher <kkompatscher@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:09:13 +0200

Hi Graeme

great! You are really smart!

Yes the densities of the primaries of the ref. printer must be lower or
equal to the second printer. Also the inks should be same type respectively
the printing technology. I did try this with other SW and it works although
the ref. linearization is non linear.

I will try your option as as soon as it will be available.

Klaus Kompatscher