[argyllcms] Re: printcal

  • From: Klaus Kompatscher <kkompatscher@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 09:20:10 +0200

That's a pity.
If lots of production was printed with a non perfectly linearized printer
it would be nice to use the same files to print on a second printer, which
uses the same inks and is not very different to the first one. It is obvious
that in a production ambient this would safe time and money.
Graeme may be you think about adding a feature to printcal ;-).

Thanks for the reply

Klaus Kompatscher