[argyllcms] oeminst and version 1.5.0 of i1ProfilerSetup.exe

  • From: Leonardo Brondani Schenkel <leonardo.schenkel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:52:45 +0200

Hello all,

There's a new version 1.5.0 of i1ProfilerSetup.exe
(http://www.xrite.com/product_overview.aspx?ID=1397&Action=support&SoftwareID=1305)
and oeminst seems not to be able to extract the correction files any
more (it used to work with the previous version: 1.4.2).

oeminst -v -n i1ProfilerSetup.exe
'i1ProfilerSetup.exe' seems to be an Inno archive
Attempting to extract 'XRD_i1d3.cab' from 'i1ProfilerSetup.exe'
.cab not found
Attempting to extract 'XRD_Manager.cab' from 'i1ProfilerSetup.exe'
.cab not found
Warning: unhandled 'i1ProfilerSetup.exe' discarded
oeminst: Error - Didn't locate any files to install - no CD present ?

It seems that some .cab names were changed in the setup executable.

I'm not at home right now, but later I'm going to check if oeminst can
locate the .edr files after i1Profiler is installed.

// Leonardo.