[argyllcms] Re: new colorimeter?

  • From: Alberto Ferrante <alberto.ferrante@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:35:23 +0200

Thanks again!
What I find especially annoying with the Display Lt is the drift in
luminosity (and possibly in colors) in different conditions (cold Vs.
warm). After a warm-up of 30-45 minutes the measured white point
luminosity changes of about 4-5% w.r.t. when it is cold! I really hope
that the hw temperature compensation that is in the i1 Display Pro
allows for much better results than this!

Best,
        Alberto

--
http://albertoferrante.name