[argyllcms] monitor U2410 calibration

  • From: adam k <aak1946@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 14:10:40 -0400

Okay, I have read all recent threads about monitor calibration and have to
say that I'm confused
I have Colormunki (just for U2410 and printer profiling). When you guys talk
about standard, RGB and Adobe mode is this mode that I set in OSD or a blue
screen? Which mode is finally the best candidate for calibration? Maybe this
is asking to much, but
I need step by step in order to do correct calibration and not to screw up.
BTW my graphics card is Nvidia GEForce 8600 GTS.
Another thing happened to me today with U2410. There must have been a power
spike and my PC turned off, but monitor had a top OSD light on steady and
was flashing whole screen color patches, like during calibration. I had to
pull power cord out and re-plug it to get normal display again.
What happened?
You guys are geniuses and I'm a novice who needs you guidance. Please don't
look down on me just because I don't know as much as you guys do.
Thank you!

--
 Adam Kielcz