[argyllcms] Re: measurement tag(s) signature

  • From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:23:36 +0200 (CEST)

Am 14.10.08, 10:23 +1100 schrieb Graeme Gill:
Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
Even though one minor correction would be appreciated. You integrate the DevD and CIED tags. As they contain the same data sets, at least for the Cmyk profiles I tested, they could easily be merged into one tag. The ICC suggest to use 'targ' as the tag signature.

I thought there may be some agreed tag, but couldn't remember where
to find it. DevD and CIED are for compatibility with that "other" package :-)

It's easy enough to add 'targ' as well, since all the tags point
to the same tagtype.

Oh, you are right. I did not see the same offset.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management www.behrmann.name + www.oyranos.org