[argyllcms] Re: libusb_handle_events_check

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 23:17:08 +1000

Richard Hughes wrote:
Okay, I'll stick to the in-tree copy for local use, although hopefully
libusb will accept some of your other patches in time for Fedora 14.
Thanks.

There were minimal problems on Linux, the race condition fix being
the one that springs to mind, so you may be right to use upstream
when/if they fix it. OS X needs a number of fixes, and MSWin needed
major alterations to be able to use both winusb.sys and libusb0.sys. Since
I don't know of anyone doing their own Argyll packaging for these two
platforms, I guess it is of no immediate concern though.