[argyllcms] Re: libXss.so.1 not found

  • From: "Lars Tore Gustavsen" <lars.tore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:59:00 +0100

On Dec 31, 2007 12:40 PM, Hans Vanpee <> wrote:
 >Is there a
> list of all -devel packages needed for Argyll?
>
> With kind regards,
>
> Hans

I tested this today from a ubuntu 7.10 live cd, just to check from
scratch. I was able to  run dispcal and dispread without any future
installation than booting the livecd and install the argyll binary and
the udev rules.  I also compiled argyllcms  from source on the live
cd. I had of course to install some devel packages, but three was no
error when running.
I tested with eye-one pro and dtp-94, so maybe this is specific to
your instrument or you are using an older ubuntu?

Lars Tore