[argyllcms] Re: iSis support (again)

  • From: Alexey Gribunin <Gribunin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:49:30 +0400

Hello!

Lars-Daniel Weber wrote:
Can I use argyllcms to create targets and read them using the free
measurement tools from x-rite?

I use such trick frequently.
I make reference TI1 file with ArgyllCMS Targen, then open it in ColorLab and save it to TXT to get GretagMacbeth reference file for MeasureTool. Then I make TIFF in MeasureTool (or ColorPort), measure it (at this point it's possible to make ICC profiles with third-party software like i1Profiler or ProfileMaker), convert to TI3 with txt2ti3. And it's ready to create ICC profile with colprof.

Best regards,
Alexey Gribunin, UNIT Color Technologies,
Moscow, Russia.