[argyllcms] Re: i1pro wrong XYZ values

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:53:01 +1100

Jörg Koch wrote:
One more questions; to which unit does the spectral data refer to?

That's one of the questions that confused me. For reflective
it is percent, for emissive, it's "spectral radiometric
emission measurement", whatever that its. It seems to be something
like KW/m^2 (Killowatts per meter squared), since to turn it into
photometry units, it needs integrating with the luminous efficiency
curve weighting, and scaling by 0.683 (there being 683 lumens per Watt),
but maybe I'm not accounting for the wavelength correctly above (ie.
maybe it's per nm, making the numbers independent of the sample bandwidth).