[argyllcms] i1Pro2 Support

  • From: Greg Mikol <gmikol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 09:19:47 -0700 (PDT)

I just came across this paragraph while reading a review of the i1Pro2 on
Northlight...

http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/reviews/profiling/i1_pro2_photo.html

"It's worth noting that the new device can be used with older software
that only knows of the original i1Pro, although features of the new
device will appear as an i1Pro."

I realize that this statement refers to older X-Rite / Gretag and 3rd party RIP
software. But I was wondering if Graeme or any other i1Pro2 owner tested the
v1.4.0 release to see if the new device had basic functionality with the
current driver / control set?

Might be nice to know if it was usable now, until full support gets added.

Thanks--

Greg