[argyllcms] i1 Photo rebate or i1Beamer upgrade

  • From: Geert Janssens <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 18:53:24 +0100

Hi,

I have recently bought an i1 Photo LT from Pictureline's online store.
Apparently they give a 200$ mail-in rebate or an i1 Beamer upgrade.

I'm wondering which one I should choose. I have a beamer, so it would sure be
nice if I could profile this one as well.

On the other hand, I have no idea what the i1 Beamer packages consists of, and
more specifically, if it's useful/required to profile my beamer with
ArgyllCms.

Any comments on this ?

Thanks,

Geert

P.S. I don't even know if Pictureline/X-Rite is willing to send the
rebate/upgrade to Belgium, even though I bought the i1 Photo from the
American website. I may possibly use the address of an American friend to get
around this. Anyways, 200$ is at least worth a try...
--
Kobalt W.I.T.
Web & Information Technology

Tel  : +32 479 339 655