[argyllcms] Re: i1 Display bundled with Samsung XL20

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:50:16 +0100

Another one:

LCD/user cal[0] = 0.076207
LCD/user cal[1] = -0.000237
LCD/user cal[2] = 0.024129
LCD/user cal[3] = -0.002681
LCD/user cal[4] = 0.061943
LCD/user cal[5] = 0.001686
LCD/user cal[6] = -0.000000
LCD/user cal[7] = 0.000315
LCD/user cal[8] = 0.157979

CRT/factory cal[0] = 0.074689
CRT/factory cal[1] = -0.000503
CRT/factory cal[2] = 0.023231
CRT/factory cal[3] = -0.001055
CRT/factory cal[4] = 0.058142
CRT/factory cal[5] = 0.001506
CRT/factory cal[6] = -0.001785
CRT/factory cal[7] = 0.002167
CRT/factory cal[8] = 0.154955

Regards,

Florian Höch

Since the rationale for the matrices is the individual calibration of
each instrument, I guess that comparing just the matrixes from just two
instruments may not necessarily be too meaningful. I could also imagine
that a particular relation of some sort between the LCD and the CRT
matrix (for instance inv(CRT_matrix)*LCD_matrix ?) may be more invariant
between different instruments than the calibration matrices themselves.

To get a feeling for the typical dispersion between different
instruments, it would be great if some other owners of an i1 Display
could  kindly post their matrices as well.

Thanks,
Gerhard