[argyllcms] Re: help with camera profile

  • From: Alberto Ferrante <alberto.ferrante@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 13:47:31 +0200

Dear all,
I kind of solved the problems with my 5D profile. By using -ax -u and
generating a linear I solved all the problems with black point. I then
discovered that using the input curve in ufraw to give the right
luminosity was not the right choice as the curve is applied on all color
channels before gamma and this increases a lot saturation; by using an
output curve I got rid of the yellow cast. I have always used an input
curve instead of the output one, but with other cameras this introduced
limited problems (and there was a bug in ufraw that introduced some
artifacts if an output curve was used... The problem has now been solved).

Regards,
        Alberto

--
Home page: http://www.alari.ch/people/alberto