[argyllcms] Re: has anyone tried ColorVision PrintFIX ?

  • From: "Gerhard Fuernkranz" <nospam456@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:07:11 +0200 (MEST)

That's my impression as well. Obviously they only support
a limited set of printers. Thus I also guess it is just
a trichromatic CIS scanner plus a database of calibration
data for correcting the scans for the different typical
reflectance spectra produced by the different supported
printers.

Regards,
Gerhard

--