[argyllcms] Re: guideline for targen + printarg

  • From: Michael Schulz <ms.typografik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 12:35:39 +0200

I should say that the printer is used mainly for proofing. Meanwhile I have
additional questions: what about using the -t, -r, -R, -q, -i, -I flags.
Without using one of them I get an extreme amount of very dark patches. I
tried -R and the distribution of colors are more similar with the ECI2002r
target...