[argyllcms] Re: gnome-color-manager and argyllcms

  • From: Lars Tore Gustavsen <lars.tore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:08:25 +0100

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - The Debian/Ubuntu package of ArgyllCMS does not have "targen" but
> the binary is renamed to "argyll-targen", I have no concrete clue
> why... but I'm guessing another package has a binary called targen as
> well, and this is to avoid conflicts while having both packages
> installed. So would you be willing to check if the binary
> "argyll-targen" is available and executable before defaulting to
> "targen".

Pascal, do you know why iccdump is not included in the debian/ubuntu
version of argyll?

Richard: I just took a quick test of gnome-color-manager. It crash on
my system if the attached profile exist in one of the icc folder.

I got this messages from gcm-prefs
TI:10:44:31     FI:gcm-profile.c        FN:gcm_parser_load_icc_trc,474
 - parametric curve

It's a icc version 4 profile, so it's not usable on my system anyway.

Lars Tore Gustavsen