[argyllcms] Re: general question to group

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 12:43:54 -0400

That's a lot of money :(

From: argyllcms-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:argyllcms-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Adam K
Sent: 20 septembre 2014 12:04
To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [argyllcms] general question to group

Hi,

I'm going to buy Macbook pro. Is this one good enough to process pictures,
mainly NEFs using DxO and LR? Graphics?

Thank you!

--
 Adam Kielcz

Note:   If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history,
which includes my email address and any others you see in this email. It is
a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses
sent all over the world. Erasing the history also helps prevent Spammers
from gathering addresses and prevents viruses from being sent to your
friends and mine.
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message . . . however an
extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.