[argyllcms] Re: "gamma key" Re: Photocamera calibration questions

  • From: Yan <yan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Graeme Gill <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 13:12:56 +0400

Здравствуйте, Graeme.

Вы писали 24 мая 2011 г., 2:41:57:

> yan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>   When you write "by hand" you mean, that I
>> need to write another tool by myself. Of course, it's kind of an aswer
>> :-) But this is rather hard thing. And, on the other hand, I think that
>> only slighter code changes are needed.

> There are several paths available to you. You could code it
> in C using (Argyll) icclib. You could probably do it even
> easier using lcms, and lcms may have scripting interfaces available
> if you want to use something other than C (ie. lcms-python, tcllcms etc.).

>>   Coolproof in matrix+gamma
>> mode reads ".ti3" values and try to

Hello,

 Sorry,   english is not my native. By "guessing" I mean "finding best
 by calculating", of   course.  I  understand,  the  this  is  not  a
 result of "random" function.

 Anyway, the quesion is - do you want "colproof" to be better tool for
 profiling  cameras, or not.  If  it's not your foreground task, so, I
 have to write some tool by myself :-(

--
С уважением,
 Yan                          mailto:yan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx