[argyllcms] first list posting, in need of GCR help

  • From: Edward Forer <eforer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:55:12 -0400

Hello,

I am new to using Argyll.  I worked this weekend on creating some profiles
for one of our large format solvent printers.  I am over the moon pleased
with the result except I am not happy with the full black state of our GCR
curve.  After designing the K curve with my desired options with colorprof
and overriding the k limit to 100%, my k level never reaches 100 and the
black areas in my print are not quite as solid as I would like.  Otherwise,
I am very happy with my profile results.  If anyone can help me it would be
extremely appreciated.

Thanks,
-Ed

--