[argyllcms] Re: feedback during calibration

  • From: Roger <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 22:40:22 -0500

Merci Michel.

Roger

De : argyllcms-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:argyllcms-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
De la part de Michel Joly de Lotbinière
Envoyé : 7 février 2010 22:36
À : argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [argyllcms] Re: feedback during calibration

Windows users can try http://tailforwin32.sourceforge.net/ a windowed GUI
tail-like program, or, for command-line outputs,
http://www.commandline.co.uk/mtee/ which is a tee-like command that can
store command output in a file for later use. I haven't used tailforwin32 in
a long time, but use mtee all the time, very useful.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 8:51 PM, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you run it with -v2 you get additional information. You can
always capture the output by redirecting stdout. You won't
be able to see the output at the same time unless you run
something like "tail -f" on the file you redirected the
output to. (I don't think MSWindows has anything like "tail -f" though.).